The Immortal Ops Series World: More FAQs
Q: When did you come up with the idea for the Shadow Agents?
A: From day one when creating the Immortal Ops. But, the Shadow Agents were first mentioned in Critical Intelligence (first published in 2005). This is the book that you meet Roi and his mate Missy and she confesses to being a Shadow Agent with PSI, another word, she’s a solo operative within the organization. Also, Eadan Daly is with the Shadow Agents. He’s Missy’s handler and to avoid spoilers I’ll leave it at that. Shadow Agents, the spin-off series started coming out on its own for purchase in 2016.
Q: When did you come up with the idea for the Immortal Outcasts?
A: This was from day one as well with the Immortal Ops. I began to lay the groundwork from the start. I mentioned failed attempts at op creations prior to the Immortal Ops being successful. The time for the “failed attempts” to have their day in the sun came later. In Administrative Control Jinx is giving more information regarding the Outcasts. Casey was the first to get his own book (Broken Communication) but he was first brought to the readers attention in Act of Surrender (PSI-Ops) in Sept 2014.
Q: When will you write the Paranormal Regulators books?
A: Three of their books are already written. They will release soon. I actually wrote them years ago. Stamatis (who you meet in Midnight Echoes) was the first of the Regulators I wrote a full story for. But super fans might recall that the Paranormal Regulators actually appear in the very first book/series I ever published–Daughter of Darkness. Ken, Sharon and Rick are all Paranormal Regulators and Gwen works for the agency. So, if you think about it, a huge chunk of my series are related in some way or another. There are more of these gems hidden throughout other series. Can you find them all?
Q: What order should I read the Immortal Ops World Books in?
Books in order of release and in their suggested reading order to date:
- Immortal Ops (Immortal Ops® book 1)
- Critical Intelligence (Immortal Ops® book 2)
- Radar Deception (Immortal Ops® book 3)
- Strategic Vulnerability (Immortal Ops® book 4)
- Tactical Magik (Immortal Ops® book 5)
- Act of Mercy (Paranormal and Security Intelligence® PSI-Ops® book 1)
- Administrative Control (Immortal Ops book 6)
- Act of Surrender (Paranormal and Security Intelligence® PSI-Ops® book 2)
- Broken Communication (Immortal Outcasts® book 1)
- Separation Zone (Immortal Ops® book 7)
- Act of Submission (Paranormal and Security Intelligence® PSI-Ops® book 3)
- Damage Report (Immortal Outcasts® book 2)
- Act of Command (Paranormal and Security Intelligence® PSI-Ops® book 4)
- Wolf’s Surrender (Paranormal Security and Intelligence Ops Shadow Agents® book 1)
- The Dragon Shifter’s Duty (Paranormal Security and Intelligence Ops Shadow Agents® book 2)
- Midnight Echoes (Immortal Ops: Crimson Ops book 1)
- Isolated Maneuver (Immortal Outcasts book 3)
- Expecting Darkness (Immortal Ops: Crimson Ops book 2)
- Area of Influence (Immortal Ops® book 8)
- Act of Passion (Paranormal and Security Intelligence® PSI-Ops® book 5)
- Act of Brotherhood (Paranormal and Security Intelligence® PSI-Ops® book 6)
- Healing the Wolf (Paranormal Security and Intelligence Ops Shadow Agents® book 3)
- Wrecked Intel (Immortal Outcasts® book 4)
- Bound to Midnight (Immortal Ops: Crimson Ops book 3)
- Out of the Dark (Paranormal Security and Intelligence Ops Shadow Agents® book 4)
- and more to come!
Q: Were you inspired by any other current author’s work to write Immortal Ops?
A: No, as stated in the above section on what inspired me, there were a number of things, but no current fiction was a catalyst.