Best Paranormal Women's Fiction Books
One of the most popular genres to read right now is Paranormal Women's Fiction (PWF). It's geared toward women 35 and up, features strong female characters with a paranormal twist, and centers on issues relevant to the age bracket. PWF books are known for their interesting plots, unique twists, and emphasis on female friendships.
Here are 8 Paranormal Women's Fiction Series Every Woman 35 and Over Should Have in Her Library:
- The Grimm Cove series by Mandy M. Roth
- Glimmer Lake by Elizabeth Hunter
- Good To The Last Death by Robyn Peterman
- Leveling Up by K.F. Breene
- Forty Proof by Shannon Mayer
- Second Chance Magic by Michelle M. Pillow
- First Fangs Club by Kristen Painter
- Premonition Pointe by Deanna Chase
The recipe for a brewing up the perfect PWF novel:
- Heroine 35 or over.
- Issues in her life that are age appropriate. An example of this could be she's newly divorced or maybe is an empty nester. The list of things middle age women go through it long, so it could be just about anything.
- She has a core group of strong supporting friends who are women.
- Paranormal elements. These can be light or they can be heavy.
- A mystery never hurt, but isn't necessary. That goes for romance as well.
Spotlight Paranormal Women's Fiction Romance Series: Grimm Cove
Whether you're looking for witches, vampires, demons, slayers, shifters, or magic, these books have it all. The Grimm Cove series blends elements of urban fantasy, paranormal romance, gothic literature, and contemporary romance to give readers an experience they’re not likely to forget. Each book follows a new couple within the series world, has a happy ending, is spicy, and without cliffhangers. The series is aimed at women 35 and over who are all out of ducks to give and want to see books that reflect what they’re going through in life.